Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Day 3 - What I Adore...

I was really excited when I saw that today, January 3 was "Something You Adore" Day on the Photo A Day Challenge.  Today happens to be Adam and I's 7 1/2 year anniversary. :)  We actually started dating May 24, 2004, but it wasn't official until July 3, 2004 (if you really want to get technical). haha

So today, what I adore most is this guy right here...


I couldn't imagine my life without him! :)  He's supportive of my wild ambitions, a ton of fun to be around, always making me laugh, and always there for me when I need him. :)  Sometimes I think he's deaf because of me though.  (Or he pretends not to listen quite often.) ;)  Ya see, I like to talk... A LOT... and usually (ok, always!) it's very fast and very loud. ha :)  But that' ok because he loves me anyways, fast talkin' or not!

Anyways, hope y'all are joining along for the challenge.  And if not, make sure to link up with Fat Mum Slim using hashtag #JANphotoaday on Twitter or Instagram.  And Shelley from The House of Smith's found this great app for all you iPhone and Android users out there.  It's called my365! Check it out and keep track of your daily photos with the cool calendar feature!  Find me on there and follow me, I just downloaded it yesterday!

Here is mine as of yesterday! :)


post signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...